So What is This?

  I've been told I live a very interesting life, and I suppose that's true.  It is at the very least, marginally interesting to me.
  On the surface I'm a middle-aged nearsighted white guy with a passel of kids and a wife way prettier than I deserve.  Folks like me are a dime a dozen, but the one thing I bring to the table is that I pay attention.  I maintain that if you simply walk through your life and actually engage the world around you, you'll meet the unique cast of characters that inhabit the universe we live in. You'll also become convinced that most people are crazy. That's because they are, in case you were wondering.
  What you'll find here is mostly true anecdotes of people that I meet and situations I find myself as I just live my very interesting ordinary life. I'll update as things happen.
  Now go tell all your friends!

Comments

Popular Posts